The Opportunity Area Stakeholder Meetings are a key forum for stakeholders to share their views on the Opportunity Area programme and how it is working. Details about upcoming meetings can be found below:
- 10:30–12:00 noon Tuesday 22 January 2019 – Littleport and East Cambridgeshire Academy, Littleport
If you would like to attend the next meeting, please email Briony.Davies@cambridgeshire.gov.uk.
The Opportunity Area team is running a series of Breakfast Meetings across the Fenland and East Cambridgeshire Opportunity Area to update local schools and Early Years providers on the progress of the programme, as well as share information on how settings can benefit from the programme’s offer.
In order to make these meetings as accessible as possible the one-hour sessions will run at 8:00 am on multiple dates at locations across the Opportunity Area. Details about the meeting sessions can be found below:
- Thursday 24 January – Orchards C of E Academy, Wisbech
- Tuesday 29 January – Westwood Primary School, March
- Tuesday 5 February – Alderman Jacobs School, Whittlesey
- Tuesday 12 February – Isle of Ely Primary School, Ely
- Tuesday 26 February – Burwell Village College Primary School, Burwell
If you would like to attend one of these meetings, please email Briony.Davies@cambridgeshire.gov.uk.