We are delighted to share the launch of FEC OA TA Network. To access this, all you need to do is register and you will receive a termly newsletter.
The registration form will also ask you to answer some short questions. We have plans for a conference and are keen to engage TA champions across the OA so it’s an exciting time, that will be steered by your feedback.
To give you a flavour of the free CPD on offer:
- The first TA Reading for Pleasure group run by the University of Cambridge Primary School
- An introduction to Elklan SALT training
- Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust has produced a series of six online recorded webinars providing guidance on activities schools can undertake to promote a speech and language-rich environment
- CCC Maths Advisers have written and pre-recorded online maths webinars for TAs
- CCC English Advisers have produced three pre-recorded sessions for TAs on writing, Phonics and spelling and reading
- Tapestry and Cherry Garden will introduce their assessment tools for SEND pupils
To register please complete this google form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSckiYeXdUWBEV5UjJr2GSdQpGya1GsyvCf19drvZJ5Tk4WFbA/viewform?usp=sf_link