The EAL Academy has developed a series of resources on supporting pupils with English as an additional language (EAL) for schools in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
The resources include:
- EAL Handbook for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- A series of four webinars, hosted on the OA webinar series, covering:
- New arrivals with little or no English
- Pupils in the early stages of acquiring English
- More advanced EAL leaners
- EAL new arrivals with SEND
We have had lots of feedback from schools saying that EAL is a key priority at this time. We hope these new resources will help your school with the challenges you face.