The Opportunity Area (OA) Webinar Series is a central hosting site for live and pre-recorded webinars and CPD resources for schools across the county. It is free and accessible to all schools across Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, West Norfolk and Kings Lynn.
Topics covered include:
- Teaching assistant (TA) support
- English as an Additional Language (EAL)
- Subject-specific support, e.g. PE, music, outdoor learning, phonics and vocabulary, English, maths
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Speech and language
The series has recently been updated to include new content. More resources will continue to be added over the coming year.
View the OA Webinar Series 2021/22 Year 5 Launch Document to see a summary of the recent updates and upcoming sessions.
Schools in Fenland and East Cambridgeshire are also eligible to access an additional follow-up session to one of the live Mental Health and Wellbeing Coaching sessions with Karin Horowitz. Find out more about the Mental Health and Wellbeing Coaching follow-up support.
How to access the series:
The OA Webinar Series is hosted on the Knowledge Hub platform. To access the series, you will need a free Knowledge Hub account:
- Go to https://khub.net/sign-up
- Complete your details and verify your account – you will be sent an email to verify
- Sign in and accept the site terms
Sign-up can be whole-school or individual depending on your preference.
More information and contact:
For more information, please contact the OA team on Fenland.EastCambsOA@cambridgeshire.gov.uk.