The Opportunity Area (OA) Webinar Series is a central hosting site for live and pre-recorded webinars and CPD resources for schools across the county. It is free and accessible to all schools across Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, West Norfolk and Kings Lynn.
Topics covered include:
- Teaching assistant (TA) support
- English as an Additional Language (EAL)
- Subject-specific support, e.g. PE, music, outdoor learning, phonics and vocabulary, English, maths
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Speech and language
The series has recently been updated to include new content. More resources will continue to be added over the coming year.
View the recently updated OA Webinar Series 2022 Document to see a summary of the recent updates and upcoming sessions.
Schools in Fenland and East Cambridgeshire are also eligible to access an additional follow-up session to one of the live Mental Health and Wellbeing Coaching sessions with Karin Horowitz. Find out more about the Mental Health and Wellbeing Coaching follow-up support.
How to access the series:
The OA Webinar Series is hosted on the Knowledge Hub platform. To access the series, you will need a free Knowledge Hub account:
- Go to https://khub.net/sign-up
- Complete your details and verify your account – you will be sent an email to verify
- Sign in and accept the site terms
Sign-up can be whole-school or individual depending on your preference.
View the OA Webinar Series Knowledge Hub Step-by-step Guide for full details on how to access the series.
More information and contact:
For more information, please contact the OA team on Fenland.EastCambsOA@cambridgeshire.gov.uk.