We have partnered with YMCA Trinity Group to offer a range of funded mental health training for schools and early years settings in the Opportunity Area. The training will be available online as well as face-to-face when restrictions allow. Even if you have already taken part in this training, you can apply for courses you have yet to access.
Here is just some of the training available:
- Whole Staff Introduction to Mental Health
- Introduction to Mental Health Refresher (applicable to schools who have completed the workshop above)
- Classroom Strategies for Mental Health Support
- Staff Wellbeing
- Managing Challenging Behaviour
- Train the Trainer: Mental Health Champions (3 day or 1 day refresher course)
- CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health (parents/carers can also enrol free of charge, T&Cs apply)
- Mental Health Awareness for Managers
- Mentoring Adults: A Solution Focused Approach
- Mentoring Children and Young People: A Solution Focused Approach
- Reflective Supervision Skills
- Delivering Parent and Student Workshops
More information and how to apply:
YMCA Trinity Group – free webinars
The YMCA Trinity Group is pleased to offer school staff, parents and carers the opportunity to join a series of fully funded live webinars over the coming months to help support you with the mental health challenges that arise as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. Please look out for information regarding new webinars later this term.
Previously held webinars can be viewed by visiting the YMCA Trinity Group website.
For more information about the webinars or training please call 01733 373187 or email email@example.com.
YMCA Trinity Group – Working with Parents and Carers
The YMCA Trinity Group is in the process of developing workshops designed to support the learning around mental wellbeing for both children and adults. These workshops will initially be available to parents and carers virtually. Please look out for more information in the coming weeks.