Our partnership board ensures that the opportunity area programme delivers positive change for the children and young people of Fenland and East Cambridgeshire. All members of the partnership board are local experts and committed to the success of this programme.
Patricia Pritchard has over 40 years’ experience in education as a former teacher, headteacher and Ofsted inspector. As a member of the Ofsted senior management team, Patricia was the national policy lead for the inspection of Initial Teacher Training (ITT). Patricia has supported many schools, offering advice and guidance on school improvement, leadership and governance. Patricia has strong links to Fenland and East Cambridgeshire, previously working closely with schools as the Director of Education for the Diocese of Ely and Chief Executive of the Diocese of Ely Multi Academy Trust.
Partnership board members
- Will Morlidge: Area Manager – South, The Careers and Enterprise Company (CEC)
- Jacqueline McPherson: Headteacher, Meadowgate Academy
- Jonathan Lewis: Director of Education, Cambridgeshire County Council and Peterborough City Council
- David Pomfret: Chief Executive and Principal, The College of West Anglia
- Andrew Read: Director of Education, Diocese of Ely and CEO, Diocese of Ely Multi Academy Trust
- Gill Thomas: Headteacher, Westwood Primary School
- Mark Woods: CEO, Cambridge Meridian Academy Trust and Trustee of the Cambridge Primary Education Trust
- Penny Walkinshaw: Deputy Lieutenant of Cambridgeshire
- Geoff Hayward: Head of Faculty of Education, University of Cambridge
- Sherry Coutu: Founder and CEO, Founders4Schools
Partnership board meetings are also attended by the Regional Schools Commissioner and the DfE Head of Delivery and Area Lead, who provide advice and support to the partnership board.