The Oak National Academy has launched its mainstream lessons covering, in most subjects, the full year from reception to Year 11. These resources are available for schools and trusts to use as they wish as part of contingency plans. A new teacher hub with a broader curriculum and greater flexibility includes:
- nearly 10,000 lessons created by teachers, for teachers in primary, secondary and, shortly, specialist settings
- slides and worksheets to download and edit, wherever copyright allows
- ability to share whole units, individual lessons or just a worksheet with pupils and other teachers
- flexible usage, with a weekly schedule or lessons shared in any order that works for the teacher
- accessible resources with captions on every lesson, British Sign Language for younger pupils and printable sheets for children without devices.