Post-training support package
We have found that settings really benefit from our SEND Step On tutors’ support when it comes to embedding Steps. Our team now offers a four-hour support package (which can be split as required). This could include but is not limited to:
- Behaviour policy (and/or other policies)
- Step On tool guidance (walk through with specific pupil/s)
- Mini plan for specific pupil/s
- Individual risk management plan/s
- Staff focus groups (thinking models, Steps tools and/or terminology)
- Staff surgery
- De-escalation, guides and escorts refresher
- Whole-school audit of Steps journey so far and planning for next steps
- Step On tutor coaching: monitoring and evaluation of Steps in practice
The cost of this package is £250 or four ‘school hours’. If you are within the East Cambridgeshire and Fenland Opportunity Area, or Peterborough as part of their twinning activity, there is a current offer available to cover this cost.
More information and contact:
For more information about Steps visit the Cambridgeshire Steps website. If you have further queries, contact Jacquie Woodcock, Cambridgeshire Steps and Trauma Informed Lead, via Jacquie.Woodcock@cambridgeshire.gov.uk.